Queensland Seniors Week 18-26 August 2018
“Celebrating a Queensland for All Ages”
Bring a friend/family member of any age during seniors week# and they can enjoy your activity with you for free.*
* Must not be a current or previous member of the centre.
* Free pass to be collected on the day at reception.
# Not available for activities run out of office hours.
Seniors Week is an opportunity for Queenslanders of all ages to join together and celebrate the valuable contributions of older people.
In 2018, Queensland Seniors Week will be celebrated from 18–26 August.
Seniors Week aims to:
- Improve community attitudes towards older people and ageing
- Facilitate community participation and activity by older people, including those from Indigenous and culturally and
- Linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Enhance community connections and inter-generational relationships.
Coolangatta Senior Citizens Centre
2 Gerrard ST, COOLANGATTA QLD 4225
Phone: (07) 5536 4050