The Coolangatta Senior Citizens Centre offers a wide variety of services to promote well-being and to encourage healthy active ageing.
Services provided by Coolangatta Senior Citizens Centre:
Please note services may change over time so the details below may be out of date.
Please check with us for the latest details.
Be Connected is an Australian government initiative committed to increasing the confidence, skills and online safety of older Australians. Be Connected aims to empower everyone to use the internet and everyday technology to thrive in our digital world.
Through the Be Connected online resources, Australians will be able to learn the basics of using digital devices and engaging with the internet, including:
- being safer while online
- talking to or seeing family and friends who live far away
- finding new friends who share interests and hobbies
- connecting with old friends
- keeping up to date with what’s happening in communities and around the world
- shopping and selling online, safely and securely.
Coolangatta Senior Citizens Centre is a Network Partner we can assist you to be connected.
Every Week Day.
Professional hairdressing for men and women at affordable rates.
Monday to Wednesday, Friday from 7.30 am to 12.00 pm (other times by appointment only)
Please phone or text Suzie or Ivan on 0467 531 688 for an appointment. Walk-ins welcome.
Our centre or parts thereof are available for hire to reputable organisations and individuals where it does not conflict with our regular services and activities.
Our centre is regularly hired for elections, by private organisations and other groups. The income from venue hire goes back into maintenance of our centre and provision of services.
Areas for hire include:
- Board room with TV, whiteboard and projector available.
- Large hall, with table and chairs available.
- Library, smaller tables or larger table.
- Room 3, open space for 10-15 exercise class or similar.
- Salon with full hairdressing facilities.
All of our areas are air-conditioned for your comfort.
Please contact the Centre Coordinator on (07) 5536 4050 to enquire about hall hire.
Every Week Day.
Open every week day during office hours (8.00 am to 3.00 pm) easy borrow system.
We have a great selection of books from all categories, a simple borrow and return system. We also accept donations of books to add to our library.
Air conditioned for your comfort.
Is available for members with limited mobility or transport difficulties to enable access to Centre activities.