Drumming Circle Starts 15th August 2018
Wednesdays 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
Bring your own instrument.
Benefits of Seniors Drumming:
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Improved joint mobility and posture
- An improvement in language ability
- Help with motor skills
- Increased energy
- Improved immunity
- Having fun, and being in the moment
- Making new social connections
- Stress relief
- Drumatic drum circles are becoming popular for all age groups, even seniors.
Drumming can be performed while sitting. So people with difficulty being ambulatory can have an enjoyable and uplifting time creating music while getting in some very good exercise.
For those who are not ambulatory, this is a superior way to improve overall health, provide stress relief and improve circulation.
Coolangatta Senior Citizens Centre
2 Gerrard ST, COOLANGATTA QLD 4225
Phone: (07) 5536 4050